Short Code Texts
kevniknor115

My sons phone is not receiving short code texts. He gets these from work so it is IMPERATIVE that he is able to receive these notifications. Please advise how to fix this. He has been on Verizon for over a month now so shouldn't be an issue with porting his number over from Sprint.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Short Code Texts
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

I know this is the last thing your son wants to experience as a new customer Kevniknor115. I am sure we will figure this out for him. Is he able to sign up for any (other department stores) short codes? Is your son able to make/receive calls? Is he able to browse the internet?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
kevniknor115

He said that he does not get them from anywhere. He is able to  make and receive calls and browse the internet. No other issues. BUT this is a huge problem for him with work.

0 Likes
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

We certainly want everything to work for him on his phone, kevniknor115. We do want to help in any way we can.

Is your son's phone on your account or on his own account. Also, do you have access to his phone? We ask because for trouble shooting this issue we would need to be in direct contact so we can help make sure the correct settings are selected, as well as try steps with the phone at the same time.

If he is on his own account or if you do not have access to his phone, then having that user contact us on their own would be best.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes