Verizon Tower near me
TONRIP5

I need to know what is the closest tower near me. I am looking to get either a jet pack or booster. Not sure which one I should get. My address is (removed), Seymour Mo 65746

Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Tower near me
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try AntennaSearch - Search for Cell Towers, Cell Reception, Hidden Antennas and more.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Tower near me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's an interesting question. We always want to make sure you are having the best possible service we can provide. What do you mean by "booster?"  If it's a network extender you want, that will help you with a better talking experience, it will depend on your device make and model, but not the nearest tower. On the other hand, if you are trying to connect other devices to a WiFi hotspot (jetpack) to use the internet, that has no effect from the tower whatsoever. We use different frequencies for Voice/text and Data. I apologize we cannot give information about which towers are owned and operated by Verizon or their proximity. That falls under Proprietary information protected by law. Once we fill in the blanks and know the device and how you want to use the signal and/or a data connection, then we can determine what to recommend.  I hope this helps.

0 Likes