Re: Signal turned bad
Claudialopez1284
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had some verizon techs on my feed want to help and then get passed to other techs that message me privately but have had no responses for over a month now. I was asked for my info to get into my account to further help but get no response past that. I would like to know what changes are being made that suddenly Verizon is soooooo bad in our area and surrounding cities. Worse than the lesser expensive phone companies here. Something that you all changed has ruined our service after having the best service (and known to be the most expensive here). Now it's still expensive but also one of the worst for the past year now. Please fix this. Our business was fine paying more for the great service that Verizon used to be here but now we are only paying so much more for dropped calls, missed emails, no internet or failure of apps due to such poor quality now.  We have been telling you and reaching out to you all by phone calls/Facebook/Verizon Community of the slowly declining service (continues to decline) for almost a year now with you only telling us to purchase more signal boosting equipment and wifi equipment/internet from other providers in hope's that your service will work better. We never needed these extra expenses before. I still believe your towers/equipment are failing greatly here in not only where we live but surrounding cities here in the Rio Grande Valley as we have dropped calls throughout the area.