Re: UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE EXPECT ANSWERS!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I truly appreciate you being our valued customer over the past 20+ years as well as all your effort to investigate what is causing this trouble, RBC1975. I understand how important it is to get the best service possible to ensure you can conduct business but many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance, even in cases where you may have had service in the past. As you mentioned, technology does become better each year so to assist you with having a more consistent indoor experience, we have a number of technology solutions available to you. I’d like to find out a bit more about your current concern to determine the best options for your service and then we can discuss any ways you may be able to reduce costs going forward. What is your zip code and model phone? Do you have Wi-Fi available from your home? How far outside your home do you need to be before service becomes usable?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes