UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE EXPECT ANSWERS!!!!!!

Miembro

Dear Verizon,

My business has been a Verizon customer since 1996.  I have lived in the same area my entire life.  I have lived in my current residence for 5 years.  I have never had a service issue, besides the norm, until the past 6 months.  I have no uable  service or the ability to receive a call unless I am outside my house.  I work from home and this is creating a major problem.  I have to set up my office outside every day!!  I have spoke with people in the every area in the surrounding 100 miles and as far as Tennessee, all the way to New York and down to West Virginia.  They all have been having the same issue.  They all pretty much get the same answer depending on how hard you push the subject.  The best part about these conversation's between customer's and Verizon representative's is the acknowledgement that there IS A PROBLEM and they are working on it.  They sometimes offer a small bill credit and send you on your way with no real answer or solution to the problem.

What I am prepared to do and am currently working on, is a two part petition.  First, is to actually get the truth.  There has never been a issue before.  The technology becomes better every year.  I have personally witnessed and spoke to a few contractors that have been part of the installation of many of the new smaller towers.  One would think, more towers = better and more consistent signal?  Second, is two have Verizon voluntarily give a refund every business and customer that has been affected.  That amount I am still working on.  The refund will not be petty cash. 

I leave it up to you Verizon.  The ball is in your court.  Hopefully you will be gracious to us little ol' customer's out there.

Everyone should copy and paste this on every Verizon, or any social media website, email it to Verizon, send it to any person that holds a public office, etc....

"MANY STROKES OVERTHROW THE TALLEST OAKS"

Tic Toc

Atentamente,

A TRULY DISGUSTED LOYAL CUSTOMER OF 20 YEARS THAT HAS PAID YOU HUNDERED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

Labels (1)