How do I send a complaint to the corporate office about a specific location?
RENEE_DRA8

Greetings,

I’m a three-year customer with Verizon. Although three years may not seem long enough to prove loyalty, I always expect the best customer service in any customer driven industry. The following is a complain I have against the Verizon store in Salisbury, NC. I am beyond disappointed and angry with the service I received and the lack of ownership of the mistake that was made, and that I now have to pay for. I explain what happened, the steps I took, and the outcome of this situation. I truly hope something is done to ensure something like this does not happen again.

In March I went to the Verizon store in Salisbury, NC located at 215 Bendix Dr. Store number P3402 01. Prior to entering the building, I was sure to pay off my device payments for my iPhone 6s+ and did some research on what I wanted to purchase. My name was taken once I entered the store and later I was greeted by Hector. I let him know that I was interested in the iPhone X, and I would not be trading in my iPhone 6s+, and that I wanted to take care of any fees up front in the store. After hearing what I said he brought me over to the iPhone X’s and began his sales pitch for the apple watch. I allowed him to finish his presentation and let him know what phone I wanted and how many gigs, he proceed another sales pitch for a bundle of items. I agreed to the second sales pitch, and picked out my items while he retrieved the phone. While totaling my cost for the day I asked if I could take care of all charges and fees with the bundle up front in the store, and he said ok. During this time, he began another sales pitch with the home products for an alarm system in the home and another system in the car. I declined the different pitches because at this point I was ready to leave. He charged my card for $102 which was for the upgrade fee and taxes. For the third time I asked to pay for everything up front because I know it usually gets charged to the next month’s bill, Hector stated that he would not be able to void the transaction, and would ring up the bundle separately. I swiped my card for $160 which was for the bundle, so I thought. I am signed up for automatic bill pay, so I was aware that I paid $160 for the bundle and I was expecting about $230 to come out the next week from the automatic bill pay. I receive an alert for my April bill and it is $422 and I am far from happy at this point based on the conversation I had with Hector, so I immediately called customer service.

I was informed that instead of Hector complying to a repeated and reasonable request, he decided to charge $160 to my account, causing my automatic bill pay to be $45. I still feel that I should not have to pay the $155 charged to my account because the error was not made on my end, but on Hector’s. As a teacher I work with a diverse group of students so I want to make sure I did not carry over the stress of my job into another place of business where I expected great customer service. I entered the store in April explaining the situation and wanted to know if I could just return the items that I had and the remainder would be credited to my account since the error was not made by me. The gentleman told me that if I returned items from the bundle I would break the bundle, and all other items would go back to regular price and I would have to pay the difference. All in all, I feel inconvenienced and out of money due to something that I did not do. I returned one phone case and received a phone case for the other phone on my account. I later called customer service again to see if there was something they could do, and they credited $30 to my account and I was told to visit the store again and ask for the account manager, and if I did not come to a resolution to call customer service directly in the store.

I went back to the store and spoke with Chris, despite what I explained he stated that I could make the payment in the store. I told him the exact same story I have typed and repeated several times and stated that there was some form of miscommunication. As an educator I am accustomed to repeating myself, but this is not school and I am not in a classroom of teenagers so again I am still expecting great customer service and I did not receive that from this location. Chris and Hector never apologized for what was done. Chris continuously made it seem like there was miscommunication and I still have to pay for Hector’s mistake. I believe Hector was so hung up on his many sales pitches he failed to understand what was originally asked of him. Customer service said that because of the time of the purchase there is nothing the store could do in their system so they suggested that I speak with financial services so I can spread the $125 over the course of the next few months.

I want to commend the representatives in customer service and financial service for always remaining understanding, realistic and professional. If I ever choose to upgrade or make a purchase it will be online because how I was treated at the Salisbury store was poor and truly unacceptable. I will be reporting to the Better Business Bureau and the corporate office because this is not great customer service by any means.

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I send a complaint to the corporate office about a specific location?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RENEE.DRA8, I am truly disappointed to hear about your experience from the Salisbury Store Location. Your feedback is appreciated and will be provided to our Leadership Team to ensure proper expectation and training is provided at this store front.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes