Little to NO service all of a sudden after 2+ years of GREAT service. What happened?
WolfRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having issues for the last couple of weeks if not over a month now with getting service on my cell phone at my house. Meaning, my phone literally says, "NO SERVICE" where I've always had service bars or maybe a single bar here or there. I can't even send or receive a text message at home. Never, have I experienced these issues before. I've lived in this house for 20+ years and have always been able to talk on my cell phone and send and receive text messages, until now. At first, I chalked the issues up to the storms we had been having here on the east coast Central Florida. Assuming a Verizon tower had possibly been hit. After several more weeks passed with the issue being unresolved, I went into my Verizon store and explained the issues I have been having. The rep I was working with suggested that I back up my phone and do a system restart on my iPhone to see if that would fix the problem. I followed his instructions and the issue was still unresolved. I then went back into my Verizon store and explained the issue to the same representative I worked with the first time. He said it sounded like it was more of a software issue than a Verizon issue. He kept my iPhone and issued me a "loaner phone" to go test the service at my home. When I got home I was shocked to see that I was STILL having the same issues. No Service. Can't text. Can't call & if I do wonder outside hunting for service, I may get 1 bar...MAYBE. It's completely unusable at this point & I'm ready to lose my mind. Why am I paying for a service that I am not getting? I have to walk literally several miles down my road to get any kind of service so when I FINALLY reach a point down the road where I could receive service, I called my Verizon store to express my UNDERSTANDABLE frustrations. This time I ended up talking to a different representative than the one who had been helping me. she asked me to explain my situation and the issues I have been having since she hadn't been helping me she wasn't aware of what was going on. Once I explained my situation to her, she gave me the same run-around and couldn't help me whatsoever, telling me that I needed to contact Verizon and complain and that hopefully if all of us kept complaining, Verizon would resolve the issue. I am WRITING you a complaint because I cannot CALL you off of my cell phone unless I drive SEVERAL miles down the road to a point where I can get service. I have talked to several friends, family members, and neighbors in my area and surrounding towns that are having the same issue as me and were told the same thing. Verizon customers that live in the surrounding towns cannot even call 911 off of their cell phone if there is an accident or emergency because we have LITTLE to NO SERVICE ANYMORE. I've been with Verizon for over 2+ years now and was looking forward to trading in my iPhone for a new one here soon but there is no possible way I can continue working with Verizon if they cannot and will not help resolve this situation as it is inexcusable after all this time. I have never had any issues with Verizon until now. Please take care of your customers. I trust that you care that you took service AWAY from customers who have been paying you for your service for several years and that you will resolve the issue quickly. We want our service BACK. We want to get service that we PAY FOR. If you cannot resolve the issues that I (and so many others) are having, I will be forced to switch to a new provider. As of right now, Verizon is doing me no service. Please change that. I know that I am not the first nor will I be the last in our area to complain about this issue. Please fix these issues. Again, this information came straight from our Verizon store. They are just as upset as we are about the situation. The store doesn't want to lose us as customers and we would feel bad doing that to them when they have been such great people to work with. If the issues are not resolved we will be left with no other choice.

PLEASE HELP. Eagerly awaiting your response, thank you.

Labels (1)
Re: Little to NO service all of a sudden after 2+ years of GREAT service. What happened?
stef7
Master - Level 2

You're going to have to provide them at least a zip code.

Re: Little to NO service all of a sudden after 2+ years of GREAT service. What happened?
WolfRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the pointer stef7!

Zip Code is: 32950 (Malabar, Florida)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
WolfRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can ANYONE from Verizon please help me??

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

WolfRoss wrote:

Can ANYONE from Verizon please help me??

Considering this is primarily a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service, it might be a few days before any VZW reps respond to your post. For immediate response, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone and ask them to open a trouble ticket to investigate the service issues.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

WolfRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you Ann154!

I really do hope someone from Verizon takes a look at this soon as I have called customer service about the issue NUMEROUS times & seem to always get a different answer and/or no working results.

Again though, I do appreciate the community's help & look forward to Verizon hopefully giving this some attention.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HI WolfRoss. Help is here as I understand the importance of having only the best in service. Let's get started as we always want you to be our happy customer and you deserve answers and resolution. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. 

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes