Re: Local VZ store fraud?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The Note 4 is so old, I doubt there are any replacements available. In that case, the next comparable phone would be offered. Since you have a Samsung, I would imagine that it would be either the Note 5 or Note 8. This should have been discussed with you prior to the order being place. I also, doubt that Asurion would have a replacement available. Besides, you don't want to call Asurion and place an order as it would require a deductible and the phone has no damage and should be replaced by Verizon under the extended warranty.

You DO have to accept that under the EW you are limited to comparable devices that are in stock.

Anything outside of this is your choice and you would incur the cost the out of pocket cost for electing not to take the option that Verizon has for you. While the EW is a great thing and I have it on my account, I would have to accept whichever replacement option is available and in stock if I wanted a free replacement of my 3+ year old phone.

Don't bother going to the police. They will ask you to leave. There is nothing they are going to be able to do.

Your best bet is to allow the packages to be delivered and then open them up, take out the return label, seal the box back up, affix the return label over top of the original label, take a picture of it so you have the return tracking number and take the box/es to the post office and get a receipt for each one when you drop them off. Don't try to have FedEx turn it around and send it back to Verizon. Never do that. Allow the packages to be delivered. As long as the Verizon gets those phones back, you will not be responsible for any charges.

Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

0 Likes