Re: Policy on changing prysemium text messaging without verifying with customer -solow predicto
slykat12

Verizon is completely in bed  with this company Solow.com and does indeed

reap some rewards of the fraudulant and completely unsolicited charges. Solow has charged 9.99 on my bill for the past 8 months that was never authorized in anyway.

My bill is automatically payed online so I realy never see a bill and since the amount seemed constant I never checked until 8 months of solows dirty deeds had been done. Upon calling verizon they simply credited me for one month of Solows charges.

Do a simple internet search and see that Solow and verizon customers have been bilked out of millions! Realize those are only the folks that complain online . I am sure there are many many more. Perhaps millions of people!

Verizon does not care in the slightest and the people on here that stick up for the company clearly work for them. Putting a block does not retrieve my money and yes it is Verizons fault for knowingly allowing charges from a company with a horrid reputation.

A credit card company calls  the customer if they see a suspicious charge and believes you when you say you did not make it. Why didn't verizon? The regular phone company credits you when you say you did not make a call-Not Verizon!!!

I will contact every single agency possible and post my experiances on every website I can and do my best to get this on nbc news here in Los Angeles-I have contacts. I will also be leaving Verizon and move to a company that takes care of me.

Nothing short of 100% refunds to each customer claiming fraud will clear Verizon in my mind.

0 Likes