Re: Policy on changing prysemium text messaging without verifying with customer -solow predicto
bonnie_ann

I have tried for several days to reach solow dot com.  The number I am calling is 1-877-402-3687  I get an answering machine every time, I leave a detailed message and my calls have not been returned.  Does anyone know how to get a live person?  I didn't even know that a Premium text message service block exsisted or what a premium text message service is.  Why can't we have more control over our accounts and do these things online - such as a list of  blocks and letting us choose? 

I'm also being charged on my LAN line account by  MyBillingSvcSetupFee for 8.43.  I asked the Verizon rep how he would handle this if it was happening to them.  Oh I would put a third party block on my account.  - Nice-  never knew that exsisted either -  the policy is they can't offer that service to you - you have to ask for it? How do you ask for it, if you don't know it exsists?   So In the mean time I can't put the block on till I get the credit first.   I'm sick of this company and their run arounds -they are all for the third parties and don't care about their customers at all.  One year left on our contract and that may be the last we deal with verizon.

0 Likes