erased message help
letsrappel

Is there any way to retrieve messages accidentally erased on the Samsung Intensity?

Kevin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: erased message help
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately not, Once the messages are erased, there's not a way for you to retrieve them again.

0 Likes
letsrappel

I received a password to access the new account, typed it in, then erased it while lI was waiting for my dino dial up to let me in to view my bill, plan, etc. unfortunatly I typed in the wrong password, is there any way to get verizon wireless to resend it to me?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

This was taken from Kathleen:

Question:

How do I retrieve text and picture messages after I have deleted them from my wireless phone?

Answer:

At this time, there is not way to retrieve a text, picture, or video message without a court ordered subpoena.  If you do have this document, please contact Verizon Wireless with your request at:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/index.jsp

If you remember, you could just ask the person to send you the message again that they sent before. If you sent out a message that you deleted by mistake,ask the person to forward you the message back to you.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

letsrappel wrote:

I received a password to access the new account, typed it in, then erased it while lI was waiting for my dino dial up to let me in to view my bill, plan, etc. unfortunatly I typed in the wrong password, is there any way to get verizon wireless to resend it to me?

Try to log in, and click the "forgot password"  link - you'll have to give some identifying information, and then be sent instructions to reset your password.

0 Likes