Re: Verizon... let your people free!! What a data plan should include
redmanx9

I agree here too. My wife is up for her new every two. Went in and saw all the standard phones. They all suck. I have a Droid Eris... and love it! She wants to get one too. But since Verizon is starting to flood with the smart phones. All the "functional" nice phones are smart phones. That means an extra $29.99 a month. We are on a family share plan. That would make it just over 200 bucks. Now come on.. That's kind of ridiculous!! So why can't we just have a family share price for smart phones. Take for instance a family share plan with multiple smart phones. That can add up really quick!

Also smart phone users pay $29.99 for unlimited data. But if you want to have txt. That's extra.... Visual Vm. That's extra. How come these features are not included in the unlimited. Kind of silly... I'm sure Verizon will get the clue first to offer better plans at a better price. They did it earlier this year. And AT&T followed suite. Family share needs some love too! Don't forget about the Smart phone users.

0 Likes