Re: Message 2.0.2.0 , my fix for Windows 10
endofelliott
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, yes and no. Interestingly, I accidentally clicked on Message+ yesterday (it had "magically" updated to 2.0.2.0 -- didn't realize that) and it "suddenly" was showing both sides of a text conversation (was only showing what I typed -- not the responses). Cool! But, there is still some disconnects. If I read a text on my Windows 10, it doesn't show as read on the phone -- and vice versa. Also, the phone is now not showing what I type on Windows 10. GRRRRRRRR! 

I tried My Phone from MS, but wasn't really happy as it lost sync too often. I was making due with the web-based option from Verizon, but it tends to "go to sleep" when you don't use it for a bit and you have to kick it (hit reload) to get it working again. Both situations were better than the way Message+ was working. 

So, Verizon, a couple of steps forward for you -- but definitely one or one and a half steps back on this issue. Please keep working on this. Your app is  the one I'd rather be using, but you're making it VERY frustrating to do so.

Thank you.

0 Likes