Re: Message plus not working on Computer
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

I find it fascinating that the Verizon people are constantly trying to troubleshoot by implying that the end devices are the issue. I can tell you that I have gone through customer support and all the trials and tribulations of troubleshooting my devices only to come to the conclusion that it is not the end devices. It is clearly something that has changed on the Verizon end.

There is no synchronization with the phone and the computers. 

In looking at the number of posts, clearly there are a great many individuals that use the online desktop application for text messaging. I have now gone backwards several years in my work flow as I cannot provide the communication as I need as there is not always service for my phone in my building , but my computer is hardwired and has Internet access; I have text capability and can work as usual. Now, I cannot.

I called earlier this week and was told I would hear from Verizon in 24 hours. I have heard nothing and received nothing in my email.

There is the same complaint from a great many end users at the same time and there are a great many differnt devices and situations for the end user. The only common denominator is the Verizon side and hence there is something on the Verizon end.

Currently I am unable to work and provide services as I need.