Verizon Messages app (Windows 10) not fully syncing
sabr415

I know that many have struggled with getting the Windows app to sync with their phone messages. I'm new to the app, and experiencing the same challenge. Many historical messages have sync, my many more (old and recent) have not. Windows 10 / Samsung Galaxy S7 Android...

Has there been a fix or a work-around or work-through? 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages app (Windows 10) not fully syncing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sabr415,
We know how important it is to have full access to your complete text history. We're glad to help. How long has this been happening? Is this also happening on your Galaxy S7 when you look in the Message + app? Do you have the same issue with the Message + website as opposed to the windows program?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sabr415

This issue has been happening since I downloaded the app a few weeks ago.

Sync between my phone and the web works fine (though I'm often logged out

of the web message+, so not very usuable).

I look forward to any help you can provide.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:16 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use the Message Plus app on your Windows computer is very important and we do want to make sure that your concerns are addressed for you, sabr415.  If the messages are all synching on the website (server) that tells me that it’s an issue with the app in question or possibly computer settings that may be preventing certain actions.  I do recommend contacting the app developers so that they can better assist with your concerns.  The app developers can be reached via their e-mail address at VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com.  I recommend including as much information as possible to make sure that they have a clear picture of the concern. 

AdamB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
selmoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. Windows 10 is not syncing when I use Verizon Messages. Just started a few days ago. I tried a clean re-install by uninstalling and installing

AbundantSunshine
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same for me starting yesterday. My messages sync, but replies from others stopped syncing mid afternoon. This is in the Windows app only. I disconnected from the Windows app and reconnected, but it hasn't helped. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Selmoh,

We want using our applications to be simple. Sorry to hear that this is not happening and thanks for your hard work in an effort to resolve this issue. We can help here. What happens when you attempt to sync Verizon Messages? Do you receive an error message? If the sync is only a partial sync, do you see all of your backed up information online via the Verizon Messages website https://login.verizonwireless.com/vzauth/cdcservlet?realm=vzw&goto=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.vma.vzw.com%3A4... ?

PamelaF_VZW,

0 Likes
ROYKNI77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Messages is not syncing all messages on Windows 10 for me, either.  Started on Friday, Aug. 9, doesn't show any messages sent to my account since then.  All messages and conversations are present on the "Verizon Messages website".

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Ok.  Let's try this to get some movement on getting this issue resolved, as there seem to be 10 related active threads.  Everybody experiencing this issue:

1. Call Customer Care: 800-922-0204

2. Ask for Tech Support

3. Ask them to open case/ticket for "Integrated Messaging Message+ sync issues on desktop app"

If enough of us call in and open cases/tickets maybe we'll hear something that is being done or at least identified as a 'known issue'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROYKNI77, thank you for bringing this Verizon Messages desktop syncing issue to our attention and want to help address this matter for everyone involved the best we can. We have multiple internal forums where we are trying to duplicate the issue as it's being investigated.

I have sent you a direct message so we can further assist going forward. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes