jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Dear vzw_customer_support members:
@pamelaf_vzw
@ryanm_vzw
@seanc_vzw
@steveng_vzw
@ubaldoj_vzw

PLEASE READ the fraking (Battlestar Galactica reference) posts!

@coreym_vzw, "To clarify, are you still experiencing an issue with" understanding the version of the English language these/us Members are using to compose their/our posts?

@JoeL_VZW, Have you "customer service representatives" READ the posts and forwarded the information to "Technical Support for investigation", as @jav6 (Sr. Member) asked?

@JoeL_VZW, "Have you tried uninstalling the updates on the" Verizon "integrated messaging service" applied when these FAILURES began? My evidence (mentioned in my posts) suggests that was sometime after 19 July 2019.

@vzw_customer_support, "Our goal is to help you move forward." That is why all of us Members have provided as much information about our "Verizon Message(+/s) FAILURES" as our individual technical skills can support.

@AntonioC_VZW, I for one, have done everything I could think of, short of offering to come in and analyze your computer code for you, to help you "isolate this issue" with your Verizon "integrated messaging service" FAILURES.

We are fortunate that @jav6 (Sr. Member), who states that all his Verizon Message apps are working correctly, is following our posts.
He has asked "@vzw_customer_support @coreym_vzw Also to clarify, has anyone within Verizon Tech Support looked at why the synchronization has been failing?"

John