Re: Message plus not working on Computer
jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

My apologies Member studey,

I have not tried resetting/reinstalling Messages(+) on any of my 6 devices.
I have only updated Messages+ on my 2 Android devices (6.8.5 to 6.8.8).
I'm hoping/waiting for any of the @vzw_customer_support members to show some evidence that they've ACTUALLY READ our posts and my "send/receive matrix".

My theory/understanding of how Verizon Messages works is that none of our installed apps actually "talk" to each other.

Whichever app we use, sends our text to the Verizon servers and their "apps" check their list of our "Devices registered with integrated messaging service", then send the "message packet" out first to the intended "recipient" and then to each of our other devices, in turn, to keep them all in "sync".

Both my Android devices sync with each other and my 3 Windows(7 and 10) devices sync with each other, but none of the Android devices syncs with any of the Windows devices.
Somehow, my Apple device and Verizon Web sync FROM all other devices, but neither will sync TO any Windows device!
My guess is that the Verizon Maintenance Analysts/Programmers are unable to understand how their "integrated messaging service" processes the "Devices registered with" matrix.

I don't believe our "client" apps have anything to do with this FAILURE.

John