Re: Why does my messages plus app keep crashing?
mhills
Enthusiast - Level 1

My app just stopped working too. Help! 

5303Broad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too and it's very annoying 

tomara
Enthusiast - Level 1

My app is crashing too.

Vlitchford
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the exact same issue on my Android phone... I have done the same as everyone else- cleared the cache and restarted, uninstalled then reinstalled... Any info would be appreciated.

Bangs
Enthusiast - Level 1

This started for me about half an hour ago.

my-hon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same for me just started today

Aimee6243
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is doing the same...

Here is what Verizon on fb messenger told me..

Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? - Manuel

Aimee6243
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is the response I got from Verizon fb messenger...

Thank you for letting us know. We have been looking into your concerns further. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Verizon is experiencing an outage with the Message+ application. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time, we do not have an estimated time frame for a fix. Please feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions I may help you with in the meantime? - Manuel

Ceeni0914
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine said something about syncing messages and now won't open. It constantly crashes. I've also done the clear cache, reinstall, restart thing.

Qjoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for passing along info. Good VZ staff is aware and working on it.