Re: Scheduled messages not working on the Verizon Message Plus App on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Les3x7, being able to use the scheduled messages feature from the Verizon Message + app is vitally important. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues accessing this option from your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and we'll do everything we can to get this matter resolved. I occasionally use the unique scheduled messages option from the Verizon Message + app when I'm sending text messages too. Let's work together to troubleshoot this matter. Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g. software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) Apps also receive updates. Let's check the Verizon Message + app version on your device to make sure it's up to date by following these steps:1. Access/open the Verizon Message + app.2. Once you've opened the app please scroll down to "Settings" and tap to view the app version, which will be displayed on the bottom. Please share the app version with our team. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes