Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer myself, so I understand the importance of being able to sync your messages on your computer Giantbear4. I would love to help. I have sent you a private note so we can get started. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Milton
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Katmeat -- Did you recently apply the latest OS build update from Microsoft? It may be coincidental but that seemed to be the point at which my app stopped syncing. I am on the latest version 1903 OS Build 18362.267

Katmeat
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are correct, Milton!  I run the Creators Edition for fast ring iInsiders now on Build 18945.RS_prerelease 190720-1835. And the problems did just start happening with this build. My contacts also on Verizon update, but no others.

0 Likes
jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

I've updated my test send/receive between my devices. My Z30 has a different cell number from my other 6 devices/web page. Hopefully this screen snap is self explanatory.

Verizon Messages failure matrix_b.png

0 Likes
LymanT2020
Enthusiast - Level 2

And the silence from Verizon is deafening...

jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Between thread: Message plus not working on Computer
And thread: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
We've had responses from @vzw_customer_support members:
@amberf_vzw
@lorenb_vzw
@nicholek_vzw
@NicoleR_VZW
@pamelaf_vzw
@steveng_vzw

But, so far, no confirmation that any of them have replicated the issue.
And no solutions have been offered.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAYDEEnAZ, we are disheartened to learn that you're also having this issue with syncing messages from the Windows app to your other devices. What devices are you having trouble syncing with? What version of Messages Plus are you currently using? Can you please clarify what mean by Windows app? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
mlewis81
Enthusiast - Level 2

My God, are you guys (Verizon Support) even reading the thread???? 

You are asking the same Questions ... over & over & over!  

It's NOT the devices we are using ... its the Verizon Message+ app, software, whatever we install on our Windows 10 computers.  Here's the problem ....

IT'S NOT SYNCING!!!!  and it's not cosistently sycing on the Messages+ through the Verizon website either.

It went from working one day (for over a years on the same cell phone and computer), to NOT Syncing at all!!   That's it.

jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Since my last post, we've had 2 more responses from @vzw_customer_support members:
@kevinm_vzw
@ubaldoj_vzw

Could these just be "BOTS"?

0 Likes
fcs41184
Enthusiast - Level 2

Adding my 2 cents worth. Same problem.  Not syncing since a week or two ago.  Windows 10 and Windows 7, using both the older Message+ for windows 7 and the WIndows 10 store version.  I've reported it to my Buisness Rep, but he hasn't gotten any answers from the internal group either.

0 Likes