Re: Why does your online text site keep refreshing as I am trying to send a text?
nitro2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Then fix the problem.  Some of us use this for work and it is the only solution available for texting. Since I opened this thread to read and reply, and started writing this sentence the site has refreshed itself over 15 times without any user interaction.  It finally stopped a second ago.  It will start back up the next time it requires me to sign in after the security cookie expires (an hour or so).  Sometimes it doesn't ever stop refreshing.  

As I said before, I'm not doing your troubleshooting song and dance again.  Fool me once...etc.  If you would actually escalate this to somebody who has the time to read the 5 pages of information I linked, it happens on every single browser (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi ... should I go on?) and the same users see the same behavior on multiple networks, so it isn't a home network, a firewalled work network, or an ISP routing thing.  IT IS A VERIZON THING.  And it most likely has to do with the NGINX load balancing software.  

Don't bother responding unless that response is:  "We are escalating this to our web development team." (or something to that effect)