Re: Message plus not working on Computer
ashdevorah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone on an ealier post suggested to do an "Unistall Updates" on your cell phone - I did and now my laptop and cell phone are linked - the only difference is the visual interface 

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

It is very sporatic today, so whatever Verizons sycning problem is, they have not fixed it.  It got very sporatic this afternoon, but was working just fine this AM...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bldegle2, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing syncing issues with the Messaging+ application on your computer, we're here to help. What's the operation system on your computer (IOS, Windows 10)?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
DustyD1980
Enthusiast - Level 1

Message+ app is no longer available in the microsoft store. Is this a temporary issue or has verizon removed it from microsoft?

Evelbodevil
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine has not worked since June either.  What the heck are they thinking.  I pay these guys $1000s of dollars a year for a service that works.  Not getting what I am paying for.  I am going back to Google Voice at least I can one of their 12 messaging apps to work.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Evelbodevil, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing syncing issues with the Messaging+ application on your computer, we're here to help. What's the operation system on your computer (IOS, Windows 10)? Can you tell me more about what is going on? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
conniemmsc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, would you please fix this problem?

If I send a message on the Verizon Message Plus app or via my browser logged into the verizonwireless site on my Windows 10 PC, I do not see my messages on my phone. This has been going on for MONTHS.

When can we expect resolution to this problem? This is ridiculous. If you're going to offer an app and a browser version, it needs to work properly!

Is it time to switch wireless providers?

Fix the syncing issues!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

conniemmsc, the Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. We recommend using the messaging web client as a windows alternative. The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
ashdevorah
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope this works for you 

I use the Verizon site and it does pair to the cellphone https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do?n=1&s=fP5b8lFv1v8WUPpa

0 Likes
JRC5

This is really irritating. I've just started using Messages+. Syncs perfectly on my phone and tablet, but I'm trying to install it on my Windows 10 laptop, and Verizon tell me to go to the MS store, and on the MS store is says it isn't available. Anyone know where I can download it?

0 Likes