- ran the preinstalled Verizon Cloud app on my Note 9
- in Cloud setup, selected only Contacts
- immediately got a "welcome to your free 30 days of vzw cloud with 500GB storage"
- looked throughout the settings on the Verizon Cloud app and could not find a setting to change the subscription to this "Free Contacts-only Option" as outlined in section 2. of the the FAQ.
- After waiting for the Contacts to sync and the cloud icon to go Green, I then logged back into Verizon Messages, clicked "Manage Contacts" which took me to my new Verizon Cloud page.
- On the Verizon Cloud "Contacts" tab, I now see all my contacts. OK, big deal. They still don't appear in the Windows 10 Messages app.
So, two questions:
- Please advise how to I ensure I will not be charged for Cloud since all I want is the "Free Contacts-only Option" as outlined in section 2. of the the FAQ?
What do I need to do now to get these contacts to be reflected in the Windows 10 Verizon Messages app?