Re: Texts not sending
rofuller
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah this is garbage, Verizon tells me it's because there are "too many tourists in town". Seriously? Can't make phone calls, getting VM half an hour late, can't send texts. Chronic problem. 

0 Likes
MadHatter40

I am a frequent texter and am continually getting messages stuck in "sending" mode!  Having read about this over and over from other Verizon users over the  last 5 years....I am 100% convinced that Verizon has no answer and just appears to placate their consumers with suggestions that they know do not work.

So...we just continue to stay with Verizon knowing full well that this will continue to be our experience.  But the hassle to change providers for us and our families outweighs the Verizon "sending" issue 

0 Likes
MadHatter40

I am a frequent texter and am continually getting messages stuck in "sending" mode!  Having read about this over and over from other Verizon users over the  last 5 years....I am 100% convinced that Verizon has no answer and just appears to placate their consumers with suggestions that they know do not work.

So...we just continue to stay with Verizon knowing full well that this will continue to be our experience.  But the hassle to change providers for us and our families outweighs the Verizon "sending" issue 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MadHatter We're sorry to read about the issue with text message you're having. What messaging app are you using? ~Peter

0 Likes