Re: Message + App, Still Not Campatible with Android Smartwatches
cynkron
Enthusiast - Level 2

What you're missing about Pulse is that I started using it the first time in April of 2018 because Verizon Message plus was having its own syncing problems, not because of the watch as I wasn't using the watch then.  I then had even worse syncing problems with Pulse, worked with Luke (the developer) to try all the things, which never solved the problem and were a lot of work and lost me texts.  I kept trying for a couple of months, continuing to check in with Luke.  I was not syncing with my watch at this time so it was not a factor.  I was syncing across two windows machines (a win7 desktop and a win10 laptop), an Android phone (S7) and an Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2) and it was never reliable.  Luke gave up trying to help as I think it's a small project for him and he wasn't able to (or interested in) resolving the syncing problem.  Message Plus started syncing again reliably (it always synced, just not reliably) so I went back to it.  The watch problem is newer to me because I just tried (again) to use my watch in November 2018 after not using it for a long time for other reasons, and in the meantime the watch os was updated.  Pulse isn't robust enough and doesn't have the support - fair enough, one guy shop - but Verizon has millions of customers who all text, some large number of them are or will be android wear watch wearers who want texts on their watches AND synced across other devices.  They should be big enough to get this done if they put their will behind it.

0 Likes