Re: Message + App, Still Not Campatible with Android Smartwatches
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

I feel your pain and agree with you.....Sorry to hear about your issues with the Pulse SMS App.  But until Verizon fixes these issues, this is our only option to receive text messages on our smartwatches (Other than buying a Samsung Smartwatch.....Maybe that's what Verizon really wants...HHhhmm?).  I haven't had any issues with the Pulse App because I stopped doing updates on my smartwatch.  It basically made no sense for me to do any Wear OS updates on my watch, because the updates never corrected the issues with the Verizon Messsge + App.  So I decided not to do any updates, which resulted in no issues with the Pulse App.  I would recommend, everyone to do the same.

Verizon claims they will enable Integrated Calling at a later date, but they NEVER gave a date when.  As for making their Message Plus App compatible with Wear OS; I haven't heard anything from Verizon on that issue (still waiting on a Rep for an update).  From what I can tell, Verizon doesn't seem interested in addressing either of these issues at this time.  I believe, that this is because they are in a HEATED RACE with AT&T to establish a 5G Network. So Verizon is pouring all of their resources into getting this done; so fixing these other issues is an AFTERTHOUGHT....Hopefully I'm wrong in my belief, but I'm probably Not!!...If the Bean Counters at Verizon were actually looking at the current sales of smartwatches, they would realize that this is a Booming Industry and it would be in their best interest  to correct these issues so that they will continue their Soaring Profits.

All Verizon Reps and Moderators are welcome to chime in at anytime with an update or info on any of these issues...Thanx!