need to delete a device from Messages + list
pdoyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

pls explain how I can delete a device from messages plus? I'm at the five device limit.  cannot find any devices on myverizon app other than the two smart phones.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: need to delete a device from Messages + list
jav6
Champion - Level 3

In the Message+ app on my Droid Turbo2, I click on the three bars next to Conversations and select Settings->Account->Manage Devices where I can Disconnect any Connected Devices.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
pdoyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you; but it shows only itself as devices and won't allow me to delete another phone/windows 10 device pc.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

So the Message+ app Manage Devices does NOT show other connected devices like your Windows 10 PC, e.g. as it does for me below?  What if you log into Message+ on your desktop and look at connected devices there?  I am using integrated messaging and all connected devices are using the same phone number.  Where is it you're getting the '5 devices limit'?

Connected Devices.bmp

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Also, what about logging into MyVerizon.com and select Plans->My Plan & Services->Send A Message->(three bars)->Settings to Manage Devices, e.g.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pdoyle35

Thank you for attempting that and sorry you were not successful in removing those other devices. Are you attempting to remove those other devices using the app on the phone that is the primary device? If not, that is where you will need to initiate that from. If that is where you are attempting this from and you only see your device, where do you see that you have multiple devices connected?

EdwardL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

pdoyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

in the phone app yesterday I only saw the phone itself; today it lists five windows pcs and deleting one allowed successful installation into new pc. So all set.

thank you!

0 Likes