Re: Email-to-MMS Not Working Reliably
tnichols44
Enthusiast - Level 2

*** Can you please tell me more about how many messages you are trying to send out at a time?

One.

*** Can you please clarify as to what alert is arriving in your email, and is the timestamp matching the email delivery or when the message was sent?

The monitoring app sends an alert to two e-mail addresses: My personal standard e-mail, and my cell phone as an SMS message using the Verizon e-mail to MMS services. The alert is time stamped as to when it was SENT, allowing me to determine how long it took to arrive in my personal e-mail Inbox and via Text MMS.

The following is typical:  An alert is sent out timestamped when sent. The message arrives in my personal e-mail inbox within 60-90 seconds. The MMS message may take up to 5 to 6 hours to arrive, but that varies from minutes to hours.

Today (Sunday) I received an alert 4 minutes delayed. Then I received one within a minute of it being sent. This gives me additional data that the delays are much more of a problem during the weekdays, so it would appear to be a traffic dependent issue on your side. Weekday delays from last week ranged from 15 minutes to never being delivered via MMS at ALL.