403 Forbidden
LOLRKO

Same problem as another person

I cannot access "text online" or "send a message" -- I get a blank page with "403 Forbidden" denying me access.  I have had this problem for years off and on, as have others judging from the content here.  I am blocked from messaging online and sometimes even blocked from seeing my account.  I consistently do all the usual things that they waste my time to tell me to do, clearing history, changing browsers, etc. I own three different computers, different makes, and access from three different locations in the USA.  I call Verizon monthly, weekly recently, and waste time listening to a rep apologize.  It is getting worse, more frequent, outages longer.  The current one seems like it will never resolve.  What is going on?  Does Verizon want me to give up and switch companies?  How can I work with or trust a company that either doesn't care about a continuing major glitch or else doesn't employ people smart enough to find the problem and fix it?  I don't care about your reps being polite, I want to get the service I pay for!

I cannot access message+ on my phone even! and no I don't use VPN or use an old link I saved on my browser

Labels (1)
0 Likes