Message+ App Bug Report
jark219

When I receive messages, I am not getting sound notifications when they come in.  This is constantly happening and very frustrating because I will check my phone and find several unread messages all at once that I never received a text/sound notification for. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ App Bug Report
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jark219,

Let's get that phone chirping again. Have you been able to adjust sound settings in the app itself, the phone, or both? Do you get sound notifications on other apps/calls?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jark219

I can adjust all my sound settings just fine, and I do get sound notifications on all other apps and calls.  It is only the Vz Messaging+ app that is having this issue.  I love the app but it is very quirky and unstable, so I may have to resort to using the stock messaging app again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jark219,

Thank you for that information. Have you attempted to uninstall the application and then re-installing it?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes