Messenger+ not transfering calls to tablet
sheilarae74

I gave an LG 5 (which has HD calling enabled [so does my Verizon account]. I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab T-567v. They both have Messenger+ installed. The tablet gets a text when my phone does, but not calls. In the Message+ app on my tablet, the option to turn on calling is grayed out, so it won't let me turn it on. I've tried, according to another topic suggestion, going into settings, Manage Device, and disconnect the device from the phone first. Then go into the Messages app on the tablet and select Uninstall Update. Restart tablet.  Then open the Messages app on the tablet, go into settings, connect the tablet back with the phone number. Once you enter the code and only phone that shows that the tablet is connected, turn off both devices for about one minute. then power on the phone first and then the tablet. That did not work. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger+ not transfering calls to tablet
sheilarae74

So nobody knows anything?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sheilarae74,

I would be puzzled if I had issues with Verizon Messages on my devices. Great troubleshooting steps on your end. I'll be happy to help. What is your software version on both devices?

Take a look at this helpful link in regards of Calling on Verizon Messages: https://goo.gl/upfoVN.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sheilarae74

Both devices are running on Android marshmallow 6.0.1. As for Messenger+, both are version 6.3.10.

My phone has HD calling turned on, so does my verizon account. I can make and receive wifi calls on my LG G5. The option to turn on calling is greyed out on my samsung T657v Messenger+.

0 Likes