Sending text OK but NOT able to receive text from AT&T and Sprint phone
khanhvo

my cell phone is (removed), I have talked to your tech support  for numerous of time and they finally fixed for the T-Mobile network  phone and now I am able to receive text from T-Mobile phone. However for Sprint and AT&T phone still NOT work, Please update the ticket and escalate the  problem ASAP... Thank you from a very frustrate customer, just paid $504 bill for this month!!!

Personal info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sending text OK but NOT able to receive text from AT&T and Sprint phone
khanhvo

Finally this case is solved/closed, thanks to Verizon Social Media support team. I sent them a message via Facebook then we went back and forth for 2 days and finally solved. I don't know what was caused all of this but for sure it was the network issue. The network team has closed the ticket 2 times, claimed the problem has been solved however vtext.com email, Sprint, and AT&T did not work on our end. Thanks to Melissa, member of Verizon Social Media, that stood behind us all time to create a new ticket. And then a day later I got a phone call from Melissa said that this ticket has been solved. We did verified it. I think they found out the real issue on their network and fixed it... Hopefully this post will help others still seeking for an answer of receiving text message problem like us. Smiley Happy

0 Likes