Re: PIX Place PLS HELP ME Find it again.....
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try the link I provided at the top of this thread? 

Tinen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, that particular one worked. My point is the other links in other threads and in Verizon's support documents DON'T work, and it was a false message to begin with...I never use PixPlace.

0 Likes
joezot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried tikbart's idea but no workey....i even tried chrome......I think the idea is to give up......corporate america is holding us hostage...and it is going to get worse so brace yourselves for it......they wouldnt even publish my last post even though it was quite cordial ........Houston, there is a problem..... ....... i think I give up...which is just what they want......and part of the plan.........So tinkadinkadoo...if i use the internet explored search engine...you think that will fix this problem.....? is that what you are saying...duh...i am old and it is muy dificil for me to understand the tec....i thought google chrome was some special search engine.....so i downloaded it.....but no...you mean use the old internet explorer...huh>>>>>> sorry about the density of the cessos......it will happen to you when you get old i hope NOT>..jz

0 Likes
joezot
Enthusiast - Level 2

plus  tikibart must be liking its own answers........because none of those answers work and yet those are getting rated.....three bars......i am new to group talk but someone must like his syntax or something...because his idea no worky.......am i wrong....?? sorry to be so outspoken on Easter.

0 Likes
tinkadinkadoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Joez .. I'm old and wrinkled too.  Yes, that's exactly correct.  I used old, slow Internet Explorer and it worked.  It has worked 3 times now.  I used Chrome for everything else.   You have to sing like Jimmy Durante when you do it, though.  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As the original poster, you have the choice to mark a post as the answer or unmark it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tinkadinkadoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guess what?  It just worked with Google Chrome, using the link "Multimedia Messaging" provided in tikibar's first post up there, and then clicked on "Manage albums".   An Easter miracle.  

joezot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey thank you so much Tinkadinkadoooo....and tikibar.....Tink you redirected me to the real answer from Tiki.....which was "multimedia messaging"   AND i downloaded internet explorer for mac with much difficulty......and IT WORKED.....i am so sorry i was snotty....... really sorry.....but Tiki?????? how did you find that link.......and would you please give me your take on why V was unable to help me on the phone.....>>????????????  I guess I am just touchy since i just re-watched 911 IN Plane Site......and now i have the giant creeps......i feel like i am who was it?? Andy Devine??? riding that big HBomb at the end of the movie, "Dr. Strangelove or How I Stopped Worrying and ???? Loved the Bomb".......... thank you all again....what a nice community of people.........thanks......sincerely

0 Likes
joezot
Enthusiast - Level 2

hey thank you so much.....i finally got the brain cells rubbing together to get internet explorer for mac and to do what Tinka told me to do...ie look at your link and it worked.......really thank you and sorry I am a jerk....and a real snot......best wishes...joezotsnot

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm glad to hear that you finally got the link to work for you. 

0 Likes