Re: 0000006245?
rcschnoor
Legend

owhatathrill wrote:

And you are dead on but if we can get through this, it will be an awesome, as it was before all these Verizon issues cropped up.  And yes, jeopardize a good relationship because of Verizon. How sad.

And for the record, I've seen several references to things like this coming or going from an email account or messaging application. 

I have not signed into anything on my phone, other than using the Bing search to sign into Facebook a couple times months ago and my gmail, also months ago. And I have never used or signed into ANY messaging device on my phone so my phone should not be sending anything with the appearance of using anything but the normal phone call method and text method.

If you have seen several references to things like this before, just point to these references for your explanation.

It could just be your email/messaging or some other app checking for updates. When you accepted the terms of service for some app, I am sure that one of the warnings was that it can send text messages and/or calls of it's own accord without any input from you.

As to jeopardizing a good relationship because of Verizon, it is not a Verizon issue but a TRUST issue. I am sure that something else would have come up to show the lack of trust if it wasn't Verizon.

0 Likes