Re: Is there any way to delete text messages from the external screen of an LG EnV3?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It was awhile ago and I'm not totally sure, but I think this was discussed and the conclusion was that you can't delete texts using the external screen of the Env3. **Edit  (Found one thread: http://community.vzw.com/t5/Messaging-Text-Picture-IM-etc/No-option-to-delete-text-messages-from-fro... )  It came up in one other thread that I could find and the solution was to use the internal, and similar steps were given - the only difference was using the OK for Menu and #2 for Messages, rather than the left soft key for Messages.  vWhatever works...  :smileyhappy:

What you CAN do, is open the flip, left soft key (which is the Messages menu), and there are several options - these are the text messaging ones -
1. New Message
2. Inbox (#)
3. Sent (#)
4 Drafts (#)

Press the right soft key (options) and your choices are:
1.Erase Inbox
2.Erase Sent
3.Erase Drafts
4.Erase All

If you choose Erase All, then OK - it will erase all except unread messages, and locked messages. If you choose any of the numbers, then hit OK, it will erase ALL in that category, read or not, so I would choose Option 4 to erase all but the unread.

HTH, and post back if you have further questions...

0 Likes