A cache clear usually helps that. You might find that exact process in the app manager under all, or you might find it under the homescreen app in the same menu. Alternatively, you can do a system cache clear.
o wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Mantén oprimido el Bajar volumen y Energía keys at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- An image of an Android lying on its back will appear.
- Oprime el botón Bajar volumen key twice until "Recovery mode" appears on the screen.
- Oprime el botón Energía key to restart in "Recovery mode."
- An image of an Android with a red triangle will appear.
- Oprime el botón Energía key and Subir volumen keys simultaneously.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll to "wipe data cache partition" and press the Power key to select.