unhappy with verizon store

Miembro

my husbands galaxy3 quit charging.  this is the 2nd time in a year that this has happened.  the first time we sent it back,  verizon tried to say water damage!  no way for that!  they then realized that the fed ex box was damaged so they did not charge us.  this time we went to the verizon store in State College PA at the Nittany Mall.  A salesman and his supervisor both looked over the phone, called into the warranty center, we were there for over 1 1/2 hours while they trouble shot the problem.  They determined we needed to send it back in and it was still under warranty.  They said NO WATER DAMAGE AT ALL.... that was their exact words.  I told them that I know verizon will say water damage even though it was NEVER near water of any kind.... NEVER.  had a body glove cover on it for protection even.  They both said that if we had any problems to have them call them,  so now we are being charged $299, I had the warranty center call these men, they are now lying and saying that they said NO VISIBLE water damage!  they did NOT word it that way. I am so upset with this store.  I feel that they are liars.  DONT BELIEVE them....

I am so unhappy, we did what we felt was the correct thing.... we even told the supervisor at the store that we could keep the phone if not under warranty, it was a pain the butt to charge but we did it with a rubber band around the phone and the charger, the charger would not stay in the port the whole way, we actually went to the store to see if they sold a charger that would fit tighter... if we were going to have to pay we would have kept the old phone and charged it with the rubber band, BUT the salesman and supervisor both said to send it back in that it was under warranty! 

0 Likes