Re: How Do I Change My Email Address?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Ann154 wrote:

zorvek wrote:

Yes, I found what might be a private message. It was under "Messages". And I replied.

That would be it.

This forum doesn't seem to have a tutorial on the Inbox in the Getting Started topic space. However it was based on the Jive platform format which is also used by the Apple, Sprint, and T-Mobile forums to name a few I'm aware of. Jive Foundations - Your Inbox | AureaWorks

There's in the Welcome to the Community space

Ann154
Expert

zorvek wrote:

Did you get my message with my email address?

Only the Verizon Moderator would have received the reply to the Direct Message. I'm not that person and I don't know if they are still working at this time of day.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

tikibar1 wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

zorvek wrote:

Yes, I found what might be a private message. It was under "Messages". And I replied.

That would be it.

This forum doesn't seem to have a tutorial on the Inbox in the Getting Started topic space. However it was based on the Jive platform format which is also used by the Apple, Sprint, and T-Mobile forums to name a few I'm aware of. Jive Foundations - Your Inbox | AureaWorks

There's How To Check Your Community Inbox in the Welcome to the Community space

That's where it was buried! Ugh!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

zorvek wrote:

There are two main components to one of these systems: the underlying platform and the customized UI/UX. I've used Apple's version and it is vastly better presented than this one. I'm sure the underlying platform is solid and flexible. Perhaps the problem is that it is too flexible ;-)

As I understand it, Apple has highly customized their forum look. This forum is closer to the stock Jive platform, but does have some customization whether it was for good or ill could be debated. It could also depend how much background support each site has to run the site or fix issues as they encounter them.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello zorvek,

We've been sending you direct messages in regards to your email and another post you had.

Please see here:

We hope that you find this helpful with issues you experience further.

Gracias,

Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta