Re: Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?

Novice

So it's not bait and switch on behalf of Samsung - they put forth at the beginning that there is a limited number of promotional items.

However, bait and switch is also applicable when the vendor fails to anticipate demand and does not disclosure its limited inventory/availability while doing so, or if it fails to make delivery in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm not a lawyer, and I'm sure something I clicked while preordering had a line or two from Verizon's legal team to cover strict liability on this. However both of those iterations are almost certainly applicable to this scenario, and though I might not be able to win a lawsuit, it (and common sense) goes to show how Verizon may directly be costing its customers the promotional items.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: don't really care all that much when I get the phone (though, you know, its shiny and fun and I want it now) - my solo issue is that Verizon customers are not going to get the promotional items advertised due to Verizon's [lack of] actions.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support, for the sake of tagging you a dozen times (yay!) would you care to finally weigh in? If so, please see my previous post for my/our questions.

0 Likes