Re: Reduced battery life after recent software updates

tjonas64
Miembro

All of my App's were reinstalled and the phone worked fine.   The connectivity / battery drain / load speeds began to act a week after.  I have no idea what "update"  if any caused the relapse....as they are never ending...including facebook/chrome/android system etc etc etc...    I have the power saving mode on yet the battery will deplete 30-40 % overnight if not plugged in.  In fact as write, the phone has depleted 54% since unplugging this morning with limited use and "connected" to the wifi.

As I have read other complaints, this would appear to be a common issue with the latest update a couple of weeks ago...BTW  I have the Note 3

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: Tracy Jonas <smartasss64@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:52 AM

Subject: - Reduced battery life after recent software updates

#yiv6353292689 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

Reduced battery life after recent software updates

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Samsung Galaxy S 5 - View the full discussiontjonas64,

I certainly appreciate you trying all of that. We want to make sure we get your phone back to working the way it should. It's very good to know that the phone worked better at first but it didn't last. Were your apps and things like that installed back on the phone after the reset? Can you think of anything that was added back around the time the issue started back up?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Samsung Galaxy S 5 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless.

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

Respetamos tu privacidad. Consulta nuestra política de privacidad para obtener más información

sobre la actividad con Verizon Wireless y los enlaces incluidos en este email.

|

|

|

0 Me gusta