Re: Can you uninstall lollipop 5.0 and go back to 4.4.4 kitkat?

I apologize, I meant to add. If things are improved, then slowly, over a period of time, I would add in applications that you found were nice to have. Possibly then you could correlate to when you install something, if a 3rd party app is the thing that is nixing your battery charge.

Try to rule out the use of one of the radios (WiFi or Cellular). You can go into Settings | WiFi, select the menu and check "Show WiFi". Then when you go back in, you can see what programs are communicating via the Cellular Radio, or the WiFi radio. Generally, those may be at root cause for battery depletion.

I think I read somewhere in a thread here, people think the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) in the device may be consuming a lot of energy. If that's the case, I would think a patch would be necessary. The thing here is some people claiming their battery longevity has never been better than what it is with Lollipop.

It's possible, there are low-level HW build differences with devices, and necessary changes with drivers. It's hard to know why some people are having issues, and others not... But you have to be your own advocate and try to do as much sluething as possible.

Regards.