Re: Note9 Pie Update - Verizon Slacking

Community Manager
Community Manager

RodVanderHuge to keep things transparent, we're all actual live employees that monitor and respond to posts via our Verizon Community Forums. Keeping our customers informed is a top priority for us and I regret that Android Pie for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is delayed and taking longer than expected. I myself get the need for all the enhancements/security updates that come with Android Pie.

The biggest thing we focus on before any software update is released is to ensure the update itself doesn't negatively impact the use of any Verizon Wireless applications or functions, along with ensuring it doesn't impact your ability to use our network. I wish we could provide a timeline for when Android Pie will be released for the Galaxy Note 9 but don't have any exact details at this time. I'm confident the update will be available here soon.

AlanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta