Horrible service to none and 1k cancellation
emcintire

I left Sprint after 10yrs of good phone service because of the promise of "Verizon's fast internet and good coverage area". Ever since we joined our service has been spotty even though we are in what is supposed to be your 4G lte service area. Things have gone from bad to worse as I can no longer communicate with my husband when he is at work. My husband is law enforcement so he NEEDs reliable service. I just got off the phone with your techs and my husband work area and our home are in your best service areas. Then why are our phones not working. Our other 2 phones were given to my elderly father and mother in law which are 75 & 80. As emergency phones I no longer feel confident your service will work when needed.

I have attached screenshots of me at home trying to chat with my husband who is at work. We had to hang up because we couldn't hear each other due to bad service. His phone shows no signal and "no signal found for mobile networks error". I on the other hand 20minutes away at our home have 0 bars!!!!! Shame on you Verizon charging people 1k to terminate contracts for people whose service you aren't even providing. My bill is almost twice of that I had with Sprint. I don't mind paying more as long as my service is reliable which you guys apparently aren't. My brother who has Verizon as well gets 1 bar at my house if lucky with 3g internet. So much for my 4glte.

I have setup my disconnect date and will be switching back to sprint. Verizon get your act together!!!!

Attachments containing private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes