Re: Would You Recommend Fascinate For This Use?
JaziJoi

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate the info.  I've been a Verizon customer since I started using cell phones.  I changed ONCE for the two year term I had to be with Nextel, which truly sucked.  So, when I came back I vowed not to leave.  I really want the Black Berry Torch, but refuse to go to AT&T.  I have a couple of friends that have had their service for years and they always have dropped calls, no reception, etc.   So, for service, I feel Verizon is the best.  Their customer service has been good.  However, I feel that their response to their customer's needs is lacking.  But for the choices out here, I haven't seen any place else I would leave them for.  I have to admit that the IPhone and the Black Berry Torch have been very tempting.  :smileysurprised: 

With your input, I will probably go ahead and give the Fascinate a try.  Since there are no major issues with the way the phone performs for my use.  And like you said, I have 30 days to try it and return it.  But that is SUCH a hassel that I wanted to try and make as informed of a choice before I jump.

Again, thank you so much for your input and have a WONDERFUL rest of the weekend!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes