Re: Replacement Phone Problems
Daddo0711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow...I could have written your post!  I am actually on my 6th handset with this latest one experiencing all the radio issues everyone keeps posting.  I was offered 4 replacement phones (Razor, Razor Maxx, Rezound, and as of 2 days ago the 4s).  IMO the first 3 can't hold a candle to the GNex, especially for display quality.  The Rezound is closest but what an ugly, awkward phone.  Not to mention I'd be throwing away all the accessories I've purchased and with the 4s all the Android apps, too.  It upsets me that I paid $300 for the GNex and every replacement phone but the 4s was at least $50 less at their releases.  What angers me is Verizon refuses to send me a NEW GNex, and their only reason for not offering the S3 is that it is "too new".

Through the website today I sent an email to the regional president for my state (https://aboutus.vzw.com/leadership/area/profiles/midwest/TJ_Fox.html)...you may want to try it yourself and see if it helps.

Best of luck to you.  If this doesn't get fixed I'm pretty sure Verizon has lost both my wife and myself as customers.  Now if only I could get them to care about that.