Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

Here is there story

Re: Has anyone successfully managed to get VZW to replace Fascinate with a different phone?

NRR  Gold Contributor

I was (after multiple calls and hours on end on the phone with every level on up at Verizon) finally able to get a rep to agree to replace my 3rd Fascinate phone with a Droid X2.  Just got it 2 days ago and is working beautifully.

I also had recently filed a complaint with our state's attorney general and in relation to this complaint received a call from an upper level exec at corporate Verizon yesterday.  I was able to get reimbursed for the battery and back cover I had to purchase for the Droid X2 as well as get them to credit our account for one month's service due to my concerns with missed calls/missed texts/phone freezing and having to go throught the hastle of activating, using and subsequently sending back 6 different Fascinates (3 each for my and my husband's lines).

It wasn't everything I hoped to achieve with them but I was, quite honestly completely shocked and taken aback with their call to me and as a result my brain was scrambling a bit! :smileyhappy:

Sadly, it seems as though you need to keep trying until you get a compassionate rep who is willing to offer a different phone.  I wish each of you success as you continue to get what you are entitled to!

0 Likes