SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
D26

Here is my story in a nutshell. I got the Fascinate back in September and loved it from the get go until about 2 weeks in. I started having glitches and called VZW for "Technical Support" LOL. They told me to do a factory reset and I did. Everything was all good until 3 days after the reset it began to glitch again. I called VZW and they stated they would send me another one. I was satisfied with that result until again a week or two the phone began to glitch again. I factory reset it myself since it is not rocket science. Long story short, it is now Febuary only 6 months into my contract and 4 phones in and I am wondering why I even switched from T-mobile. I called today and instead of replacing my phone with another brand they sent me another fricken phone. They said if this one messes up then they will send me the Droid Incredible 2 "certified". So your teling me after 4 phones they can't fix the issue so 5 is my lucky number. Whose feathers do I need to ruffle to get a phone that works to it's full potential? I pay out the wazoo i deserve a phone I can use.

0 Likes