Re: PLEASE POINT US TO THE MISSED CALL FIX--IIT IS NOT FIXED
mesocyclonic

ysan wrote:

No no no no!!! This problem still have not been fixed! I still experiencing missing calls and missing texts!! I'm unemployed and I've been missing a lot of important phone interviews because of this problem. I need my phone fixed for finding job!! Verizon have been treating me like a ping pong ball too -- first I called the 1800 number and got approval that I can change my phone to Droid Charge (I insisted to get this phone as replacement since I love the clarity of the screen in Samsung phone (that's why I bought Samsung Fascinate in the first place)), then they send me to the store, the store making me call them 4 days straight to see if they have Droid Charge back in stock, and when finally they have it in stock I had to go to the store again to "get" my Droid Charge ...BUT nope, no Droid Charge! All I got was ED05..and it still didn't fix anything! I called 1800 number again (2 weeks ago) and the tech support updated my phone and I even agreed to reset my phone to the manufacturing state. And again it didn't fix anything! I called again today and got another "updates" and right after I called verizon..I got 5 missing incoming calls and 2 texts!! I asked the tech support (1800#) what they can do to with my phone and they said I can only get a refurbished Samsung Fascinate. :smileysurprised: That's it?! My warranty can only replace my phone with a refurbished phone? So after a looooong battle and  many lost phone interviews, at the end I still have to pay $80+ for my bill every month and I'm still stuck with my broken phone or a refurbished phone. I guess this blog is my last place to go since I do not know if anyone else in Verizon is care enough to help me :smileysad:

ysan,

I just got a Charge as a replacement for my Fascinate because of the missed call problem. You just have to be persistent...ED05 did NOT solve the missed call problem. A new Fascinate will NOT fix it. Moreover, they agreed to send you a Charge...even if it's past the end of the "promotion", VZW ought to honor their word. They did for me (like you, I too was promised a Charge and got ED05), and props to them for doing so, so I hope they will make it right for you too.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes