Tablet
Roland187

Do I need to change plans if I take my sim outta my prepaid phone and stick it in my tablet

0 Likes
Re: Tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CassieG_VZW All of our plans that are used for phones, can be used with tablets. You want to make sure the activation of the table is done through our system to prevent issues. This can be done by going to My Verizon  or reaching out to Customer Service at 800-922-0204.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your prepaid plan may not be compatible with your tablet and could require a plan change. At the very least, the call features, text message feature, and voicemail feature need to be removed from the plan when a tablet is activated. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

CassieG_VZW All of our plans that are used for phones, can be used with tablets. You want to make sure the activation of the table is done through our system to prevent issues. This can be done by going to My Verizon  or reaching out to Customer Service at 800-922-0204.

The OP has a prepaid phone so they need to call the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 to get assistance with their plan. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes