Prepaid Customer Service - Worst Ever
untitled1

Verizon,

I am currently embarrassed to say that I worked for a company that would treat former employees and current customers the way I have been treated. I am not going to sit here and type out a novel of what happened, considering I have explained myself over 4 times, but it is by far the worst customer service experience ever. The wireless division has gone down hill and there is no trust or loyalty there. The customer representatives discredit the in store associates, the in store associates lie to get the sale, and in the end the customer is dissatisfied. I usually get decent help and responsiveness on the contract line customer service but the pre-paid, don't even bother calling in because the supervisors hang up and yell at you. I have been told numerous times that something would be done and it has been now 2 months and nothing has been done. It would be a miracle if a call is returned as it has now been stated 3 times that it will be escalated and a call returned by a "supervisor". Verizon, get your act together this is embarrassing and I, a former employee of 27 years, am wanting to leave for ATT, Sprint, or T-Mobile.

Labels (1)
0 Likes